To offer value added inspection solutions by using the state of the art technologies to ensure reliable plant operation and save overall maintenance costs.
Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC)
- Detecting flaws and corrosion in
- ferrous materials typically hidden
- under layers of coating, fireproofing,
- or insulation.
Acoustic Emission Testing (AE)
- To obtain information about corrosion activity
- or even leakage of the tank floor without
- empty the tank.
Tube Inspection (RFT/ECT/IRIS)
Determine the integrity of heat exchanger tubing and detect the damage before failure occurs
Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
Provide advanced ultrasonic technique used for flaw detection
Rope access inspection
Provide safe work position at height or in difficult access area in various industries such as offshore and industrial plants.